Saturday, November 8, 2014

When One Door Closes...

A'salaam alaikum wa rahamatullahi wa barakatuhu! 

Let me first start by apologizing for the delay. It's been a hectic few weeks. After finding out that I wasn't getting a promotion anytime in the near(ish) future, and receiving some less than stellar words on being Muslim and Islam in general from others around the state, I made the decision to leave my job and my home. I've relocated in the mountains of Colorado and in sha Allah I will find its residents to be more open minded and accepting of all things. 

When Allaah subhanah wa'tallah removes something from your life, He has a plan to replace it with something better. At least that's what I'm choosing to believe. It's hard sometimes to let go of what you know and move on into the unknown but Allaah knows what is best for us while we know not. For the time being, I'm taking a much needed break from the working world and helping my sister as a part time nanny and housekeeper. In sha Allaah I'm also taking this time off to strengthen imam and my relationship with Ar-Rahman. I look forward to using this time efficiently and increasing my Islamic knowledge in my journey to becoming a scholar of the deen.   

As always, I love you all for the sake of Allaah!

Astaghfirul lahal lathee la ilaha illa huwal hayyul qayyoomu wa atoobu ilayy. 

I seek Allah's forgiveness, besides whom, none has the right to be worshipped except He, The Ever Living, The Self-Subsisting and Supporter of all and I turn to Him in repentance. Ameen.  

2 comments:

  1. Assalam Aleykum Fatimah!I'm so sorry you had to leave your home :( but in shaa allah much more happier times are coming.You are such an inspiration may Allah SW continue to give you strength and grant you the best in this life and the hereafter!Allahumma Ameen!xoxo <3

    http://nownotforever.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ameen!

    May Allah make it so easy on you, grant you sakeena and may He continue to guide you, your loved ones and all of us Ameen

    ReplyDelete